{"id":1024744,"date":"2026-06-22T11:52:19","date_gmt":"2026-06-22T08:52:19","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/?p=1024744"},"modified":"2026-06-22T11:52:30","modified_gmt":"2026-06-22T08:52:30","slug":"on-the-day-of-national-remembrance-of-the-victims-of-the-great-patriotic-war-and-the-genocide-of-the-belarusian-people-the-zonal-state-archive-in-polotsk-presents-information-about-the-opening-of-a-m","status":"publish","type":"post","link":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/news\/1024744","title":{"rendered":"On the Day of National Remembrance of the Victims of the Great Patriotic War and the Genocide of the Belarusian People, the Zonal State Archive in Polotsk presents information about the opening of a memorial plaque dedicated to the first battles near Polotsk in 1941"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>On June 22, 1990, a memorial plaque dedicated to the first battles near Polotsk in 1941 was installed in the city of Polotsk, on the building of the barracks of the military unit in Zadvinia. The event was covered by the newspaper <strong>\u00abBanner of Communism\u00bb<\/strong>.<\/p>\n<p><strong>Pictured:<\/strong> a photo from the opening of the memorial plaque; note \u00abMemorial board installed\u00bb newspaper \u00abStyag Komunizma\u00bb dated 22.06.1990: photo of the memorial board dedicated to the first battles near Polotsk in 1941.<\/p>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n<table border=\"0\"  width=\"100%\" cellpadding=\"5\" cellspacing=\"0\" class=\"gen_table\">\n<tr align='center'>\n<td align='center'><img decoding=\"async\" src=\"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/wp-content\/uploads\/2026\/06\/1-128.jpg\" alt=\"\" title=\"\" id=\"media-1085321\" class=\"wp-image-1085321 alignnone size-full\" width=\"70%\" \/><\/td>\n<\/tr>\n<tr>\n<td align='center'><\/td>\n<\/tr>\n<\/table>\n","protected":false},"excerpt":{"rendered":"<p>On June 22, 1990, a memorial plaque dedicated to the first battles near Polotsk in 1941 was installed in the city of Polotsk, on the building of the barracks of&#8230;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"author":1,"featured_media":0,"comment_status":"closed","ping_status":"closed","sticky":false,"template":"","format":"standard","meta":{"footnotes":""},"categories":[3],"tags":[12],"class_list":["post-1024744","post","type-post","status-publish","format-standard","hentry","category-sitenews","tag-gk"],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts\/1024744"}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/post"}],"author":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/users\/1"}],"replies":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/comments?post=1024744"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts\/1024744\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":1024746,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts\/1024744\/revisions\/1024746"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=1024744"}],"wp:term":[{"taxonomy":"category","embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/categories?post=1024744"},{"taxonomy":"post_tag","embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/tags?post=1024744"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}