{"id":1020623,"date":"2025-07-08T12:11:42","date_gmt":"2025-07-08T09:11:42","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/?p=1020623"},"modified":"2025-07-08T12:11:42","modified_gmt":"2025-07-08T09:11:42","slug":"81-years-since-the-liberation-of-baranovichi-from-the-nazi-invaders","status":"publish","type":"post","link":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/news\/1020623","title":{"rendered":"81 years since the liberation of Baranovichi from the Nazi invaders"},"content":{"rendered":"<p><strong>On July 8, 1944, the troops of the 1st Belorussian Front carried out Operation Bagration, during fierce offensive battles the city of Baranovichi was liberated from the Nazi invaders<\/strong>. This day reminds us of all the fallen soldiers who heroically fought for the liberation of our city.<\/p>\n<p><strong>The director of the state archives, Olga Ivanovna Shershen<\/strong>, took part in a ceremonial rally and the laying of flowers at <strong>the monument to the soldiers and partisans who liberated Baranovichi<\/strong>. The rally participants honored the memory of the fallen soldiers with a minute of silence.<\/p>\n<p><strong>In the photos:<\/strong> Laying flowers at the monument to the soldiers and partisans who liberated Baranovichi<br \/>\n<img decoding=\"async\" src=\"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/07\/1-42.jpg\" alt=\"\" title=\"\" id=\"media-1073226\" class=\"wp-image-1073226 alignnone size-full\" width=\"80%\" \/><br \/>\n<img decoding=\"async\" src=\"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/07\/2-31.jpg\" alt=\"\" title=\"\" id=\"media-1073227\" class=\"wp-image-1073227 alignnone size-medium\" width=\"70%\" \/><\/p>\n","protected":false},"excerpt":{"rendered":"<p>On July 8, 1944, the troops of the 1st Belorussian Front carried out Operation Bagration, during fierce offensive battles the city of Baranovichi was liberated from the Nazi invaders. This&#8230;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"author":1,"featured_media":0,"comment_status":"closed","ping_status":"closed","sticky":false,"template":"","format":"standard","meta":{"footnotes":""},"categories":[2],"tags":[],"class_list":["post-1020623","post","type-post","status-publish","format-standard","hentry","category-news"],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts\/1020623"}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/post"}],"author":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/users\/1"}],"replies":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/comments?post=1020623"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts\/1020623\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":1020624,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts\/1020623\/revisions\/1020624"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=1020623"}],"wp:term":[{"taxonomy":"category","embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/categories?post=1020623"},{"taxonomy":"post_tag","embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/tags?post=1020623"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}