{"id":1018381,"date":"2025-03-13T12:44:06","date_gmt":"2025-03-13T09:44:06","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/?p=1018381"},"modified":"2025-03-13T12:44:06","modified_gmt":"2025-03-13T09:44:06","slug":"about-the-visit-to-the-memorial-complex-zemlyanka-by-an-employee-of-the-institution-state-archive-of-public-associations-of-the-mogilev-region","status":"publish","type":"post","link":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/news\/1018381","title":{"rendered":"About the visit to the memorial complex \u00abZemlyanka\u00bb by an employee of the institution \u00abState Archive of Public Associations of the Mogilev Region\u00bb"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>As part of the events dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War, an employee of the institution <strong>\u00abState Archive of Public Associations of the Mogilev Region\u00bb<\/strong> visited <strong>the memorial complex \u00abZemlyanka\u00bb<\/strong>.<\/p>\n<p><strong>A huge partisan \u00abdugout\u00bb made of concrete, as well as a stele with a commemorative inscription appeared in 1982 on the 1st kilometer of the Mogilev-Chausy highway<\/strong>.<\/p>\n<p>At the beginning of the Great Patriotic War, the headquarters of the Western Front was located in these places. Here on July 1, 1941, with the participation of Marshals of the Soviet Union K. Voroshilov and B. Shaposhnikov, the first meeting on the defense of the Dnieper line and the creation of underground detachments behind enemy lines was held.<\/p>\n<p>A few days later, the heroic defense of Mogilev began, on the approaches to which the 172nd (General M. Romanov) and 110th (Colonel V. Khlebtsev) rifle divisions of the 61st rifle corps of the 13th army, other units of the Red Army advancing from the west, and people&#8217;s militias who stood up to defend their hometown stood for 23 days and nights.<\/p>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n<table border=\"0\"  width=\"100%\" cellpadding=\"5\" cellspacing=\"0\" class=\"gen_table\">\n<tr align='center'>\n<td align='center'><img decoding=\"async\" src=\"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/03\/1-64.jpg\" alt=\"\" title=\"\" id=\"media-1066506\" class=\"wp-image-1066506 alignnone size-full\" width=\"80%\" \/><\/td>\n<\/tr>\n<tr>\n<td align='center'><\/td>\n<\/tr>\n<tr align='center'>\n<td align='center'><img decoding=\"async\" src=\"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/03\/2-47.jpg\" alt=\"\" title=\"\" id=\"media-1066507\" class=\"wp-image-1066507 alignnone size-medium\" width=\"80%\" \/><\/td>\n<\/tr>\n<tr>\n<td align='center'>1-2. An archive employee at a memorial inscription and near a stand of the memorial complex \u00abZemlyanka\u00bb<\/td>\n<\/tr>\n<tr align='center'>\n<td align='center'><img decoding=\"async\" src=\"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/03\/3-35.jpg\" alt=\"\" title=\"\" id=\"media-1066508\" class=\"wp-image-1066508 alignnone size-medium\" width=\"80%\" \/><\/td>\n<\/tr>\n<tr>\n<td align='center'><\/td>\n<\/tr>\n<tr align='center'>\n<td align='center'><img decoding=\"async\" src=\"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/wp-content\/uploads\/2025\/03\/4-26.jpg\" alt=\"\" title=\"\" id=\"media-1066509\" class=\"wp-image-1066509 alignnone size-medium\" width=\"80%\" \/><\/td>\n<\/tr>\n<tr>\n<td align='center'>3-4. The memorial complex \u00abZemlyanka\u00bb<\/td>\n<\/tr>\n<\/table>\n","protected":false},"excerpt":{"rendered":"<p>As part of the events dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War, an employee of the institution \u00abState Archive of Public Associations of the&#8230;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"author":1,"featured_media":0,"comment_status":"closed","ping_status":"closed","sticky":false,"template":"","format":"standard","meta":{"footnotes":""},"categories":[2],"tags":[],"class_list":["post-1018381","post","type-post","status-publish","format-standard","hentry","category-news"],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts\/1018381"}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/post"}],"author":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/users\/1"}],"replies":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/comments?post=1018381"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts\/1018381\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":1018382,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts\/1018381\/revisions\/1018382"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=1018381"}],"wp:term":[{"taxonomy":"category","embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/categories?post=1018381"},{"taxonomy":"post_tag","embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/tags?post=1018381"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}