{"id":1009992,"date":"2023-11-13T20:20:40","date_gmt":"2023-11-13T17:20:40","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/?p=1009992"},"modified":"2023-11-13T20:20:40","modified_gmt":"2023-11-13T17:20:40","slug":"a-virtual-exhibition-dedicated-to-the-history-of-the-rakovskaya-transfiguration-church-is-posted-on-the-website-of-the-national-historical-archive-of-belarus","status":"publish","type":"post","link":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/news\/1009992","title":{"rendered":"A virtual exhibition dedicated to the history of the Rakovskaya Transfiguration Church is posted on the website of the National Historical Archive of Belarus"},"content":{"rendered":"<p><strong>The National Historical Archive of Belarus<\/strong> has prepared and posted on the archive\u2019s website a virtual exhibition <strong>\u00abRakovskaya Transfiguration Church: Pages of History\u00bb<\/strong>.<\/p>\n<p>It contains a number of documents for 1803-1913, which comprehensively cover the history of the Rakovskaya Transfiguration Church. The selected documents include clergy records, materials about repairs, fires, etc. The exhibition is accompanied by photographs and drawings of the church from the early twentieth century. \u2013 1940s<\/p>\n<p>The identification and selection of materials on the history of the Rakovskaya Transfiguration Church was carried out by the leading researcher of the Scientific Research Institute of Belarus <strong>Vladimir Denisov<\/strong>.<\/p>\n<p>You can view the contents of the exhibition <a href=\"https:\/\/goo.su\/7tWknPR\" target=\"_blank\" rel=\"noopener\">HERE<\/a>.<\/p>\n<p>&nbsp;<\/p>\n<p><img decoding=\"async\" src=\"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/wp-content\/uploads\/2023\/11\/1-33.jpg\" alt=\"\" title=\"\" id=\"media-1049860\" class=\"wp-image-1049860 alignnone size-full\" width=\"60%\" \/><\/p>\n","protected":false},"excerpt":{"rendered":"<p>The National Historical Archive of Belarus has prepared and posted on the archive\u2019s website a virtual exhibition \u00abRakovskaya Transfiguration Church: Pages of History\u00bb. It contains a number of documents for&#8230;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"author":1,"featured_media":0,"comment_status":"closed","ping_status":"closed","sticky":false,"template":"","format":"standard","meta":{"footnotes":""},"categories":[2],"tags":[],"class_list":["post-1009992","post","type-post","status-publish","format-standard","hentry","category-news"],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts\/1009992"}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/post"}],"author":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/users\/1"}],"replies":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/comments?post=1009992"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts\/1009992\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":1009993,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts\/1009992\/revisions\/1009993"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=1009992"}],"wp:term":[{"taxonomy":"category","embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/categories?post=1009992"},{"taxonomy":"post_tag","embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/tags?post=1009992"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}