{"id":1006611,"date":"2023-04-10T08:55:09","date_gmt":"2023-04-10T05:55:09","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/?p=1006611"},"modified":"2023-04-10T08:55:09","modified_gmt":"2023-04-10T05:55:09","slug":"exhibition-dedicated-to-the-110th-anniversary-of-the-artist-and-architect-ivan-medvedev-1913-1998","status":"publish","type":"post","link":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/news\/1006611","title":{"rendered":"Exhibition dedicated to the 110th anniversary of the artist and architect Ivan Medvedev (1913-1998)"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>On April 7, 2023, as part of the events of the <strong>Year of Peace and Creation<\/strong>, the Presidential Library of the Republic of Belarus hosted the grand opening of the exhibition dedicated to the 110th anniversary of the artist and architect <strong>Ivan Vasilievich Medvedev \u201cBrest and the Brest Fortress in watercolors of 1957\u201d<\/strong>.<\/p>\n<p>The exhibition presents sketches of 1957 depicting the city of Brest and the Brest Fortress from the private collection of the artist&#8217;s daughter Irina Kuznetsova, who shared her memories of her father and his work with the audience. First Deputy Chairman of the Belarusian Union of Artists Natalya Sharangovich and Deputy Director for Research of the Memorial Complex &#8220;Brest Hero Fortress&#8221; Elena Mityukova also spoke at the event.<\/p>\n<p>The Belarusian State Archive-Museum of Literature and Art presented documents from the personal fund of Ivan Medvedev: drawings and sketches, sketches of costumes and scenery for opera performances, sketches of outdoor advertising and interior decorations, an album with photographs of creative works.<\/p>\n<p>Leading archivist of the Department of Information, Publication and Use of Documents Natalia Mizon gave the participants a short tour and spoke about the documentary heritage of Ivan Medvedev, transferred to the archive-museum by the artist himself.<br \/>\n<img decoding=\"async\" src=\"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-content\/uploads\/sites\/2\/2023\/04\/001-2.jpg\" alt=\"\" title=\"\" id=\"media-1006612\" class=\"wp-image-1006612 alignnone size-full\" width=\"80%\" \/><\/p>\n<p><img decoding=\"async\" src=\"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-content\/uploads\/sites\/2\/2023\/04\/002-2.jpg\" alt=\"\" title=\"\" id=\"media-1006613\" class=\"wp-image-1006613 alignnone size-medium\" width=\"80%\" \/><\/p>\n<p><img decoding=\"async\" src=\"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-content\/uploads\/sites\/2\/2023\/04\/003-2.jpg\" alt=\"\" title=\"\" id=\"media-1006614\" class=\"wp-image-1006614 alignnone size-medium\" width=\"80%\" \/><\/p>\n<p><img decoding=\"async\" src=\"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-content\/uploads\/sites\/2\/2023\/04\/004-1.jpg\" alt=\"\" title=\"\" id=\"media-1006615\" class=\"wp-image-1006615 alignnone size-medium\" width=\"80%\" \/><\/p>\n<p><img decoding=\"async\" src=\"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-content\/uploads\/sites\/2\/2023\/04\/005.jpg\" alt=\"\" title=\"\" id=\"media-1006616\" class=\"wp-image-1006616 alignnone size-medium\" width=\"80%\" \/><\/p>\n<p><img decoding=\"async\" src=\"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-content\/uploads\/sites\/2\/2023\/04\/006.jpg\" alt=\"\" title=\"\" id=\"media-1006617\" class=\"wp-image-1006617 alignnone size-medium\" width=\"80%\" \/><\/p>\n<p><img decoding=\"async\" src=\"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-content\/uploads\/sites\/2\/2023\/04\/007.jpg\" alt=\"\" title=\"\" id=\"media-1006618\" class=\"wp-image-1006618 alignnone size-medium\" width=\"80%\" \/><\/p>\n<p><img decoding=\"async\" src=\"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-content\/uploads\/sites\/2\/2023\/04\/008.jpg\" alt=\"\" title=\"\" id=\"media-1006619\" class=\"wp-image-1006619 alignnone size-medium\" width=\"80%\" \/><\/p>\n","protected":false},"excerpt":{"rendered":"<p>On April 7, 2023, as part of the events of the Year of Peace and Creation, the Presidential Library of the Republic of Belarus hosted the grand opening of the&#8230;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"author":1,"featured_media":0,"comment_status":"closed","ping_status":"closed","sticky":false,"template":"","format":"standard","meta":{"footnotes":""},"categories":[2],"tags":[],"class_list":["post-1006611","post","type-post","status-publish","format-standard","hentry","category-news"],"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts\/1006611"}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/post"}],"author":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/users\/1"}],"replies":[{"embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/comments?post=1006611"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts\/1006611\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":1006620,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/posts\/1006611\/revisions\/1006620"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=1006611"}],"wp:term":[{"taxonomy":"category","embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/categories?post=1006611"},{"taxonomy":"post_tag","embeddable":true,"href":"https:\/\/archives.gov.by\/en\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/tags?post=1006611"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}